Saturday 13 September 2008

ohhh a new post!!

thats right I wrote a new post.. after CGS finals I just wanted to take a break from everything,I hope everyone understands.

I`m in Italy for a few more weeks now before I go back to Los Angeles, spent some time with my family and partying with my friends over here and I had a great time; I`m back to work now and I really want to update you guys on everything at the right time.

Tonight Inter Milan plays vs Catania so I hope you guys wont miss the match and watch out for Quaresma!!

Inter:
Julio Cesar
Maicon
Burdisso
Materazzi
Maxwell
Vieira
Muntari
Figo
Quaresma
Ibrahimovic
Balotelli

UPDATE:Inter wins 2-1 vs Catania ;)

Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pure in 10 eravamo xD bel match

Anonymous said...

Good interview for SK, I hope see you sgain in the regular circuit playing FPS, some of us really miss you in tournaments like ESWC this year.

Good luck and keep on gaming!

You are the best