Saturday 20 September 2008

"I really miss 1v1 competitions"

YOU CAN FIND THE WHOLE INTERVIEW HERE

"Why have you signed up for Athens?
stermy: I signed up hoping they will be using Quake Live already for this event.

I really want to play in some FPS 1v1 tournaments again and unfortunately I did not have this opportunity in the past year because of lacking of tournaments and schedule conflicts between the CGS and other events.

As soon as I got back from the US this August I started playing QuakeLive and I`m definitely enjoying it so far so I was just waiting for a big tournament to come up. Unfortunately I don’t know if this ESWC Masters in Athens will be Quake 3 CPMA or Quake Live already (related to ESWC`s previous news regarding ESWC finals and the possibility of Quake Live instead of Quake 3)."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good interview for SK, I hope see you sgain in the regular circuit playing FPS, some of us really miss you in tournaments like ESWC this year.

Good luck and keep on gaming!

You are the best