Friday 8 February 2008

stermy blog #2

Hey there,
First of all I would like to thank all the people reading my blogs. Some of you asked me questions through this website or myspace/mail and I hope I have answered all of you.

Since last week update, I've been really busy as usual, practicing everyday and working on a few things ;) .. I've also started going to the gym again after a long time,because I want to do alot of sport while I train for keep myself in shape.

Beside all these things, I think I will be ready to give you guys a "really good update" of what's going on with me really soon, hopefully with a special addon to it; I'm waiting just because I always want to be sure things are ok and everything will be allright.

I'm gonna go get ready!

Take care,
Alessandro "stermy" Avallone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear the news!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey stermy, su che gioco ti stai allenando adesso? fifa, ut3, quake?
saluti (: