Tuesday 16 October 2007

Small Update, Unreal Tournament 3 Beta demo Config

Hey guys,
sorry if I havent update my blog in a long time but I promise I'll do it as soon as I can, probably next week, after I come back from E4all in Los Angeles...
I just wanted to share with all of you my Unreal Tournament 3 Demo beta config.

I didnt want to change the whole game because it's just a beta,so the config it's tweaked but the graphic it's not "legoland" because I believe tournaments will not allow it, so it's kinda useless to practice that way :)

--------------------------------------------
Put these 2 files in C:\Documents and Settings\your username\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3 Demo\UTGame\Config

NOTE: I also tryed this config on a medium quality system (AMD 4000+, 2gb ram corsair, 7800gtx,10.000rpm Raptor Hard-disk) and I get around 60-70 fps most of the times in 1v1, in some points even higher than 90.
----------------------------------------------------

EDIT: it seems there are some problems linked to the account/profile, so until I figure out what the problem is, i take out the link

For anything, let me know.
Ciao,

Alessandro "stermy" Avallone

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good config! thx

Anonymous said...

Dovresti vedere come va sul mio PC, sembra a 320*240 come risoluzione... LOL. Sembra carino però mi piace più di Q4.
Bye.

Anonymous said...

bella ste

stermy said...

hey guys i'm in Los Angeles right now for E4all, as soon as I get back next week i'll try to upload it again.

Ciao

Anonymous said...

Ciao stermy
Dove posso trovare ora i tuoi ini??
grazie e ciao

Anonymous said...

Hi stermy

I don't know if u remember me; but i'm the guy who "interviewed" u today at GPX. I just wanna thank u for making some time for it i really appriciat it.

Greetz Bjoerk

Anonymous said...

Hi stermy

its me again the interviewer from on GPX, you can find the interview at www.playable.be . Its in dutch but just to let u know its there :p maybe you can get some one te translate it for u ;)

Anonymous said...

translator.live.com

It works well, select Dutch and translate in English.

Ciao.

Anonymous said...

ciauzz billo il tuo fun ketamina ~ç$~ ti lascio il mio cntatto ki sa oxedon@msn.com by Cesa vai campione